Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds (1kg/250g)
Hemp is considered one of the most nutritious plants in the world.
- Hemp seeds contain all 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that our bodies cannot produce on its own.
- Rich source of essential minerals, including magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
- Whole hemp seeds contain 10 to 15 percent fibre, which aids in constipation and promotes digestive regularity.
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp seeds may regulate metabolism, help brain function, maintain bone health, and stimulate skin and hair growth.
- As a natural appetite suppressant, adding hemp seed to your meals can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer.
Can be sprinkled on cereal, yogurt or salads, added to shakes & smoothies. Because they are packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a paleo diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.