Choc banans is one of our favourite recipes for a creamy decadent and nutrient-packed smoothie.
Perfect for breakfast on-the-go or a midday pick-me-up.
Recipe makes one serving.
- Scales / measuring cups
- Cups for serving
- 1 frozen banana
- 200ml filtered water
- 1 tablespoon of organic oats
- 1-2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of your choice of protein powder (follow packet measurements)
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Add medicinal mushrooms or herb powders for an extra boost
- Add berries for extra antioxidants
- Add peanut butter for an indulgent twist
- Add frozen banana into the blender, then add filtered water.
- Add oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds and psyllium husk.
- Add protein and cacao powders.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass and enjoy.